Saturday, August 11, 2012

Twin!!!

Our time in Twin was fantastic!!! It was so wonderful to see everyone {it's rare these days that we're all in the same city}, and looking back through all the photos and videos- I can't believe how much fun we packed into four days!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE for being an amazing host, chef, gardner, clown, paddler, driver, babysitter, and more.... We really appreciate everything.

One of my very favorite blogs, #Mato&Amy, has a fabulous recap published about our ultimate family vacation in Twin. Click here if you haven't seen it.

If you can believe it, these videos are actually time savers for me and have become easier than lengthy posts and edited photos.

I hope you enjoy!! It's a little long, but the trip was full of so many awesome moments! I couldn't cut anything out!




love, kerry


No comments: