Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fish Face!


We really make the most out of our weekends.
Free time is precious, so why not live it up!

Yesterday, we made the trip to Long Beach (about 20 minutes) to visit the Aquarium. 

Because they move slowly in the water and are easy to track, fish are really great for infants and toddlers (or so I have read). 




And, the colors are so amazing too...


Such a fun, new experience for Audrey!!!
.
.
Despite a few scary moments....


Some of those fish are HUGE and 
gross,
slimy,
googly-eyed,
monster-esque,
scary looking!

And, the tunnels you walk through are so dark!!!!

.
.
.
I thought Halloween was over? 

Ok baby, let's get outside!


Seals and sunshine!
Yes!

There's nothing to be afraid of outside!
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Or is there???

A Shark Petting Zoo????

NOOOooooo!!!!!


Oh, I mean...
no problem!


Were you scared???
Not me!
Oh, no! Not at all!

Who's afraid of sharks? 
I didn't even think of them eating my baby's hand...or anything...
Ha! No way!

Me? Touch the shark? No. I'll pass. 
I'm too busy....um....
taking pictures! Yup! Someone's gotta document Audrey touching her first shark! 
.
.
.


BOO!
Spider Crab.  
.
.
.

Now, this just looks bad...and mean.


But, I swear to G-O-D...She begged {pointed} me to take her to see the "dog"{seal}... 
.
.
.
Yeah. 
He looked more fun from a distance. 
..............................

love, kerry

No comments: